Saturday, November 6th 9am – 12 noon
493 Linthorpe Valley Road, Southbrook
Please bring a chair!
Morning Tea Provided
Please RSVP for catering
$5 Donation towards catering costs gratefully accepted
Farm management decisions for local landholders.
* farm walk at Alaringa to see/discuss:
– winter multi-species forage direct into pasture
– pasture and grazing management
– summer forage and perennial pasture options
– planting and other machinery.
We are hoping to build a local group of landholders to meet irregularly and who are keen to learn and share their knowledge and experiences with others. Our focus is on productive and healthy landscapes.
If you would like to join us for a few hours on Saturday morning, we would welcome your participation.
WHATEVER INTERESTS YOU CAN BE DISCUSSED IN THE GROUP!